Free public domain sheet music from IMSLP / Petrucci Music Library
(The following text was automatically transcluded from Category:Leichtentritt, Hugo.)
|Works by this person are most likely not public domain within the EU and in those countries where the copyright term is life+70 years. They may also be protected by copyright in the USA, unless published before 1923, in which case they are PD there as well. However, this person's works are public domain in Canada (where IMSLP is hosted), and in other countries where the copyright term is life+50 years.
IMSLP does not assume any sort of legal responsibility or liability for the consequences of downloading files that are not in the public domain in your country.
Hugo Leichtentritt (1 January 1874 — 13 November 1951)
Table of Contents: Top
- A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
x Show works by type/instrument
= Authorities - VIAF: 69198224
- Detailed biography: Wikipedia
- Recordings: None given
- as probably noted @ Wikipedia, author of Ferruccio Busoni, Breitkopf und Härtel, 1916.
Pages in category "Leichtentritt, Hugo/Editor"
The following 35 pages are in this category, out of 35 total.
- Ehre sei Gott in her Höhe (Hammerschmidt, Andreas)
- Eile mich, Gott, zu erretten (Hammerschmidt, Andreas)
- Erbarm dich mein (Hammerschmidt, Andreas)
- Erwecke dich, Herr (Hammerschmidt, Andreas)
- Es danken dir, Gott, die Völker (Hammerschmidt, Andreas)
- Exultate iusti (Praetorius, Hieronymus)