(The following text was automatically transcluded from Category:Kompy.)
|All works by this person are still under copyright in Canada, the EU, Japan, and elsewhere and are thus subject to deletion. The works are also probably copyrighted in the U.S. if first published after 1923. (See public domain.) An exception is if the person or copyright holder allows IMSLP to use the works in a manner similar to a work in the public domain. If this is the case, please choose the "Creative Commons" or "Performance Restricted" license instead of "Public Domain" when submitting the file (or edit it to such, if already submitted). In such cases, it is necessary to put a copyright notice with the copyright type somewhere in the file, to prevent confusion.|
This message will be removed when the works enter the public domain naturally.
- Detailed biography: None given
- Recordings: None given
Pages in category "Kompy/Editor"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.
- Concert pour 4 parties de violes, H.545 (Charpentier, Marc-Antoine)
- 12 Concerti a cinque, Op.5 (Albinoni, Tomaso)
- 4 Concerti for 4 Violins, TWV 40:201-204 (Telemann, Georg Philipp)
- 10 Concerti, Op.1 (Motta, Artemio)
- Concerto for 2 Violins in A minor, RV 522 (Vivaldi, Antonio)
- Concerto grosso in G minor 'Fatto per la Notte di Natale', Op.6 No.8 (Corelli, Arcangelo)
- Sinfonie a 3 e Concerti a 4, Op.5 (Torelli, Giuseppe)
- Sinfonie e Concerti a 5, Op.2 (Albinoni, Tomaso)
- Sonatae à 2,3,4 e 5 stromenti da arco et altri (Rosenmüller, Johann)
- Sonate concertate in stil moderno, libro secondo (Castello, Dario)
- Sonate e Sinfonie da camera (Rosenmüller, Johann)
- String Quartet No.13 in D minor, K.173 (Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus)
- String Quintet No.3 in C major, K.515 (Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus)