Free public domain sheet music from IMSLP / Petrucci Music Library
(The following text was automatically transcluded from Category:Gauß, Otto.)
|All original works (compositions and arrangements) of this person are still under copyright in Canada, the EU, Japan and elsewhere and are thus subject to immediate deletion.|
These works are also probably still under copyright in the U.S. if first published after 1923.
ANY OFFENDING FILES UPLOADED WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY!
You are still welcome to add any information you have on this composer, however.
Otto Gauß (29 December 1877 — 12 February 1970)
- Detailed biography: Wikipedia (German)
- Recordings: None given
Pages in category "Gauß, Otto/Editor"
The following 38 pages are in this category, out of 38 total.
- Postlude on 'Et resurrexit tertia die', Op.174 (Bottazzo, Luigi)
- Postlude (Foschini, Gaetano Ferdinando)
- Pre- and Postlude on 'Adeste fideles' (Stehle, Johann Gustav Eduard)
- Prelude in D major (Zach, Jan)
- Prelude in E Phrygian (Herzog, Johann Georg)
- Prelude on 'Asperges me' (Bottigliero, Eduardo)
- Prelude on 'Magnificat' Mode VIII (Remondi, Roberto)
- Prelude on 'Tonus peregrinus' (Herzog, Johann Georg)
- Prelude on 'Veni redemptor gentium' (Herzog, Johann Georg)
- Prelude (Perosi, Lorenzo)
- Preludio in C minor (Capocci, Filippo)