The list below includes all pages in the category "For 4 voices, mixed chorus, organ". This includes works originally scored for four solo voices, mixed chorus, and organ. See also For 4 voices, organ, For mixed chorus, organ.
→ Sort this list by work type, instrumentation, composer, and more.
Pages in category "For 4 voices, mixed chorus, organ"
The following 35 pages are in this category, out of 35 total.
- Cantate til Reformations-Jubelfesten 1836 (Bay, Rudolph)
- Christ our Passover (Foote, Arthur)
- Christ Our Passover (Shepperd, Frank N.)
- Christ, the Victor (Buck, Dudley)
- Come, Let us Join our Cheerful Songs (Hall, Edward Vine)
- Come, Ye Faithful, Raise the Anthem (Hall, Edward Vine)
- Come, Ye Faithful, Raise the Strain (Hall, Edward Vine)
- The Coming of the King (Buck, Dudley)
- Mass No.3 in E-flat major, Op.111 (Wels, Charles)
- Messe brève, Op.9 (Guilmant, Alexandre)
- Messe solennelle, Op.145 (Dulcken, Ferdinand Quentin)
- Messe solennelle (Rousseau, Samuel Alexandre)
- Miserere (Gounod, Charles)
- Missa Ave Maria in E-flat major, Op.48 (Fuchs-Schönbach, Ernst)
- Missa Brevis (Scott, Douglas Walter)
- Morning, Evening and Communion Service in B-flat major, Op.10 (Stanford, Charles Villiers)