The list below includes all pages in the category "For 12 players". This includes works that were originally scored for 12 solo instruments, and other works with arrangements for the same forces.
→ Sort this list by work type, instrumentation, composer, and more.
Pages in category "For 12 players"
The following 48 pages are in this category, out of 48 total.
- Canon for 12 Voices in G major, K.348/382g (Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus)
- Canzon per sonar noni toni a 12, Ch.183 (Gabrieli, Giovanni)
- Canzon septimi et octavi toni a 12, Ch.182 (Gabrieli, Giovanni)
- Canzon XVI a 12, Ch.209 (Gabrieli, Giovanni)
- Canzoni da suonare, Op.9 (Lappi, Pietro)
- Chanson de Rolando (Domínguez, H. Raúl)
- Concertino (Schauerte, Uli)
- Concerto for Brass (Bird, Melvin Clive)
- Paris After 1922 (Visser, Dick)
- Partita in F major, M.B18 (Rosetti, Antonio)
- Pavane, Op.50 (Fauré, Gabriel)
- Peinture abstraite (Visser, Dick)
- Piano Concerto No.20 in D minor, K.466 (Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus)
- Piano Concerto No.24 in C minor, K.491 (Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus)
- 6 Pieces for Wind Instruments, Op.29 (Peters, Rob)
- Plaudite, psallite, jubilate Deo omnis terra, Ch.41 (Gabrieli, Giovanni)
- Pop! Goes the Weasel (Rondeau, Michel)
- Sacrae symphoniae, Liber 1 (Gabrieli, Giovanni)
- Serenade for 12 Instruments, Op.61b (Holbrooke, Joseph)
- Serenade for Strings, Op.22 (Dvořák, Antonín)
- Serenade for Wind Instruments, Op.44 (Dvořák, Antonín)
- Shepherd's Hey (Grainger, Percy)
- Sinfonietta (Janáček, Leoš)
- Sonata octavi toni a 12, Ch.184 (Gabrieli, Giovanni)
- Suite No.17 'Toys' (Rondeau, Michel)