IMSLP has added a membership plan. All scores will still be available for free to non-subscribers.
For an overview of the membership plan see IMSLP:Membership Q&A.
For more information on the reasons behind this change, see this announcement on the IMSLP Forums.
Please note that some newly-uploaded scores may only be available after a day or two to non-subscribers.
A Collection of 24 Songs by English Composers of the 17th and 18th Centuries (Arkwright, Godfrey Edward Pellew)
Free public domain sheet music from IMSLP / Petrucci Music Library
No files submitted.
||A Collection of 24 Songs by English composers of the 17th and 18th centuries
||From Lawes to Linley
||Arkwright, Godfrey Edward Pellew
- Lawes: How happy thou and I
- Lawes: Desperato's Banquent
- Lawes: Come lovely Phillis
- Lawes: Anacreon's Ode (I long to sing)
- Lawes: Night and Day
- Blow: The Fair lover and his Black mistress
- Blow: Boasting fops
- Purcell: Stript of their green
- Purcell: If music be the food of love
- Purcell: Celia has a thousand charms
- Purcell: I see she flies me
- Leveridge: Advice
- Boyce: Momus's Song (Thy sword within the scabbard)
- Boyce: Venus's Song (Calms appear)
- Boyce: Ye nymphs of the plain
- Boyce: Rail no more ye learned asses
- Arne: O come, o come my dearest
- Arne: To Delia
- Arne: Hail immortal Bacchus
- Arne: Arise sweet messenger of morn
- Arne: The school of Anacreon
- Linley: Dear to my soul is Damon's love
- Linley: Ah! Dearest maid
- Linley: False Delia adieu