8 Piano Pieces, Op.75 (Palmgren, Selim)
It is very unlikely that this work is public domain in the EU, or in any country where the copyright term is life-plus-70 years. However, it is in the public domain in Canada (where IMSLP is hosted) and other countries where the term is life-plus-50 years (such as China, Japan, Korea and many others worldwide). As this work was first published before 1923 or failed to meet notice or renewal requirements to secure statutory copyright with no "restoration" under the GATT amendments, it is very likely to be public domain in the USA as well.
No files submitted.
New York: Composers’ Music Corp., 1921-22. Plates 8-451, 4-452, 3-486, 5-487, 2-565, 4-570.
This file is part of the Sibley Mirroring Project.
Bound edition of volumes initially published separately.
|Work Title||Eight Piano Pieces, Op.75|
|Year/Date of Composition||1921|
|Piece Style||Early 20th century|
- Rondo (E minor. Un poco vivace. Published 1921)
- Intermezzo (A minor. Allegretto (Tempo di marcia). Published 1922)
- Elegy (A minor. Andante, ma non troppo lento. Published 1921)
- Barcarolle (D♭ major. Veloce, ma non troppo. Published 1922)
- Canzonetta: Finnish Popular Song. (D♭ major. Andante. Published 1921.)
- The Hunter and the Squirrel. (B♭ major. Allegro. Published 1922.)
- Why?. (not in Sibley-uploaded edition. Published 1922, CMC 5-571)
- Hymn of Praise. (not in Sibley-uploaded edition. Published 1922, CMC 2-572)