Free public domain sheet music from IMSLP / Petrucci Music Library
Since this work was first published after 1922 with the prescribed copyright notice, it is unlikely that this work is public domain in the USA. However, it is in the public domain in Canada (where IMSLP is hosted), the EU, and in those countries where the copyright term is life+70 years or less.
IMSLP does not assume any sort of legal responsibility or liability for the consequences of downloading files that are not in the public domain in your country.
No files submitted.
Arrangements and Transcriptions
For Orchestra (Berg)
Vienna: Universal Edition, 1928. Plate U.E. 12479
Public Domain - Non-PD US, Non-PD EU [tag/del]
||7 frühe Lieder
- Die Nachtigall
- Im Zimmer
|Year/Date of Composition
- Carl Hauptmann (1858–1921)
- Nikolaus Lenau (1802–1850)
- Theodor Storm (1817–1888)
- Rainer Maria Rilke (1875–1926)
- Johannes Schlaf (1862–1941)
- Otto Erich Hartleben (1864–1905)
- Paul Hohenberg (1885–1956)
||Early 20th century
||voice (mezzo soprano), piano|
voice (mezzo soprano), orchestra
- 2 Flutes (2nd also Piccolo), 2 Oboes (2nd also English Horn),
- 2 Clarinets, Bass Clarinet, 2 Bassoons, Contrabassoon
- 4 Horns, Trumpet, 2 Trombones
Timpani, Percussion (Bass Drum, Side Drum, Triangle, Cymbals, Tam-Tam)
Harp, Celesta (optional), Strings
||The Lied, Art Song, and Choral Texts Archive
- Nos.5 and 7 are not free in the EU or other life-plus-70 territories due to the death dates of the authors of the text.