||6 Divertimenti à 3, for 2 violins and bass.
- Trio in G major, Hob.V:G1
- Trio in D major, Hob.V:D1
- Trio in A major, Hob.V:7
- Trio in G major, Hob.V:G3
- Trio in B♭ major, Hob.V:B1
- Trio in E♭ major, Hob.V:11
|Year/Date of CompositionY/D of Comp.
|Composer Time PeriodComp. Period
||2 violins, bass (cello)
||Hob.V:G1 - Mss parts, ca.1800. (H-KE, 1137/b)|
Hob.V:G1 - Mss parts, ca.1770. (US-Wc, M351.A2 H43
Hob.V:11 - Mss parts, 1783. (HR-Zha, XXV.S)
Probably originally called Divertimenti à 3, based on earlier manuscript copies. (Bass- figured bass, it seems. RISM uses vlc when cello is meant, "b" when figured bass is meant?)