The composer of Sinfonia VI is uncertain. It could be Karl or Joseph Kohaut.
||Paris: Mr Bayard, Mr Le Clerc, Mlle Castagneri, Mr Le Menu, n.d.
||6 Symphonies 'La Melodia Germanica', Op.11
||Sei sinfonie a piu stromenti intitolate La Melodia Germanica
||6 symphonies by 4 composers
- Johann Stamitz: Sinfonia in D major (strings, 2 violins/flutes/oboes, 2 horns, continuo)
- Franz Xaver Richter: Symphony in C major, VB 1 (strings, continuo)
- Johann Stamitz: Sinfonia in E♭ major (strings, 2 oboes/flutes, 2 horns, continuo)
- Georg Christoph Wagenseil: Sinfonia in D major (strings, 2 horns, continuo)
- Johann Stamitz: Sinfonia in E♭ major (strings, 2 violins/flutes/oboes, 2 horns, continuo)
- Joseph Kohaut or Karl Kohaut: Sinfonia in G major (strings, continuo)
||orchestra: 2 oboes (flutes), 2 horns, strings, continuo
No.2 is named Overtura in the parts.