||6 String Quartets
||Six quartettos for two violins, a tenor and violoncello obligati
||Abel, Carl Friedrich
|Opus/Catalogue NumberOp./Cat. No.
||Op.8 ; WK 61-66 ; RISM A/I: A 89
|I-Catalogue NumberI-Cat. No.
||None [force assignment]
- Quartet in F major, WK 61
- Quartet in B♭ major, WK 62
- String Quartet in E-flat major, WK 63
- Quartet in D major, WK 64
- Quartet in A major, WK 65
- Quartet in F major, WK 66
|Year/Date of CompositionY/D of Comp.
||1769 or before
||1769 - London: Robert Bremner, for the author
||Humbly dedicated to His Majesty
|Composer Time PeriodComp. Period
||2 violins, viola, cello
||Parts, n.d. S-J. (copy of Chevardière printing)