||A 2nd Sett of 6 Concertos For the Harpsichord or Piano Forte With Accompanyments for 2 Violins & a Violoncello
||Bach, Johann Christian
|Opus/Catalogue NumberOp./Cat. No.
||Op.7; W.C 55-60
|I-Catalogue NumberI-Cat. No.
||None [force assignment]
- Concerto in C major, W.C 55
- Concerto in F major, W.C 56
- Concerto in D major, W.C 57
- Concerto in B-flat major, W.C 58
- Keyboard Concerto in E-flat major, W.C 59
- Keyboard Concerto in G major, W.C 60a
||1770 – Amsterdam: J. J. Hummel
||Her Majesty Charlotta Queen of Great Britain
|Composer Time PeriodComp. Period
||harpsichord or piano, 2 violins, cello