Free public domain sheet music from IMSLP / Petrucci Music Library
Stabat Mater (No.2)
Te Deum (No.4)
PDF scanned by Google (Harvard)
Gaetano Luporini (1865-1948), piano reduction
Milan: G. Ricordi, 1898. Plate 101729.
Public Domain - Non-PD EU [tag/del]
Google's scan is in color. The cover displays well on-screen but the music does not print clearly.
||Quattro Pezzi Sacri
||Four Sacred Pieces
- 1. Ave Maria
- 2. Stabat Mater
- 3. Laudi alla Vergine Maria
- 4. Te Deum
- Ave Maria (harmonized on an enigmatic scale [scala enigmatica], for unaccompanied mixed chorus)
- Stabat Mater (for mixed chorus with orchestral accompaniment)
- Laudi alla Vergine Maria (from the final canto of Dante's Paradise, for unaccompanied four part women's chorus)
- Te Deum (for double chorus of mixed voices with orchestral accompaniment).