Arrangements and Transcriptions
For Orchestra (Mottl)
||Felix Mottl (1856-1911), orchestrator
||Paris: Enoch & Cie., n.d.(ca.1900). Plate E. & C. 4213.
||This file is part of the Sibley Mirroring Project.Orchestra : 3 flutes (3rd doubling piccolo), 2 oboes, english horn, 2 clarinets, bass clarinet, 4 bassoons, 4 horns, 3 trumpets, 3 trombones, tuba, timpani, triangle, cymbals, drum, bass drum, 2 harps and strings
For Piano Solo (Samazeuilh)
Gustave Samazeuilh (1877-1967)
Paris: Enoch & Cie., 1921. Plate E. & C. 7883.
Boca Raton: Masters Music, n.d.(1991). Catalog M 1612.
This file is public domain in the USA only!
It is not PD in Canada, the EU or elsewhere.
||Trois valses romantiques
||Three Romantic Waltzes
First published: Paris: Enoch Frères et Costallat
- 1883 - Original version, 2 pianos, 4 hands, plate #E. F. & C. 401-403, 24+24 pages
- Reprinted Dover (in Piano 4-hand coll.), Masters (M2363)
- 1898 - Piano 4 hands, arr. Alfred Cortot (1877-1962), plate #E. & C. 3958, 47 pages
- Reprinted by Warner/Alfred in Kalmus Classic Series
- 1900 - Orchestra (full score), arr. Felix Mottl (1856-1911), plate # E. & C. 4213, 85 pages
- Reprinted by Kalmus (A3649)
- 1921 - Piano solo, arr. Gustave Samazeuilh (1877-1967), plate #E. & C. 7883, 27 pages
- Reprinted by Masters (M2678)