Free public domain sheet music from IMSLP / Petrucci Music Library
It is unlikely that this work is public domain in the EU, or in any country where the copyright term is life-plus-70 years. However, it is in the public domain in Canada (where IMSLP is hosted) and other countries where the term is life-plus-50 years (like China, Japan, Korea and many others worldwide). As this work was first published before 1923 or failed to meet notice or renewal requirements to secure statutory copyright, it is almost certainly public domain in the USA as well.
Please obey the copyright laws of your country. IMSLP does not assume any sort of legal responsibility or liability for the consequences of downloading files that are not in the public domain in your country.
Paris: Durand, 1921. Plates D. & F. 10,046-10,048.
Public Domain - Non-PD EU [tag/del]
||3 Chants en l'honneur d'Auguste Comte
- I. Invocation pour la fête d'Aristote ou de la philosophie ancienne
- II. Hymne pour la fête d'Aristote ou de la philosophie ancienne
- III. Invocation pour la fête de la patrie
|Year/Date of Composition
- I. Jean Canora
- II. J.B. Foucart
- III. Sully Prudhomme (1839-1907)
||Early 20th century
||Various; see below
- I. baritone solo, string dixtuor
- II. SATB a capella
- III. mezzo-soprano solo, SATB choir, 2 string quintets