Free public domain sheet music from IMSLP / Petrucci Music Library
It is very unlikely that this work is public domain in the EU, or in any country where the copyright term is life-plus-70 years. However, it is in the public domain in Canada (where IMSLP is hosted) and other countries where the term is life-plus-50 years (such as China, Japan, Korea and many others worldwide). As this work was first published before 1923 or failed to meet notice or renewal requirements to secure statutory copyright with no "restoration" under the GATT amendments, it is very likely to be public domain in the USA as well.
Please obey the copyright laws of your country. IMSLP does not assume any sort of legal responsibility or liability for the consequences of downloading files that are not in the public domain in your country.
No files submitted.
||2 Songs from 'A Musical Banquet'
- Cooper, Gerald Melbourne/Arranger
- Pages with scores
- Cooper, Gerald Melbourne/Collections
- Renaissance style
- Early 20th century
- For voice, cello, piano
- For voices with solo instruments
- Scores featuring the voice
- Scores featuring the cello
- Scores featuring the piano
- For voice, viol, piano
- Scores featuring the viol
- For voice, lute, cello
- Scores featuring the lute
- For voice, lute, viol
- Guarini, Giovanni Battista/Collections
- Rinuccini, Ottavio/Collections