Free public domain sheet music from IMSLP / Petrucci Music Library
Fritz Stein (1879-1961)
Leipzig: Lauterbach & Kuhn, 1904.
Max Reger: Sämtliche Werke, Band 32 (pp.149-195)
Wiesbaden: Breitkopf und Härtel, 1958. Plate M.R. 32.
This "urtext" or "scholarly" (scientific) edition was published at least 25 years ago in the EU (or 20 years ago in Italy, before 1992 in the former USSR). Hence, the edition is public domain in its country of origin or a government publication. Such editions are also public domain in Canada because they fail to meet the minimum 'threshold of originality' to qualify for copyright as an 'adaptation'. They may not be public domain elsewhere. More information about this can be found here.
Please obey the copyright laws of your country. IMSLP does not assume any sort of legal responsibility or liability for the consequences of downloading files that are not in the public domain in your country.
Public Domain - Non-PD EU [tag/del]
Leipzig: Lauterbach & Kuhn, 1904. Plate L. & K. 186.
Public Domain [tag/del]
Monochrome 600 dpi, compr. CCITT group 4 (via GIMP),
first titel page grayscale 300 dpi.
- Stein, Fritz/Editor
- Scores published by Lauterbach & Kuhn
- Scores published in 1904
- Scores published in the 20th century
- Scores published by Breitkopf und Härtel
- Scores published in 1958
- Pages with items from Reger: Sämtliche Werke
- Pages with First Editions
- Pages with scores
- Reger, Max
- For voice, piano
- For voices with keyboard
- Scores featuring the voice
- Scores featuring the piano
- German language
- Weigand, Wilhelm/Librettist
- Evers, Franz/Librettist
- Boelitz, Martin/Librettist
- Hölderlin, Friedrich/Librettist
- Falke, Gustav/Librettist
- Dahn, Felix/Librettist
- Seyboth, Sophie/Librettist
- Lingg, Hermann/Librettist
- Jacobowski, Ludwig/Librettist
- Busse, Carl/Librettist
- Braungart, Richard/Librettist
- Goethe, Johann Wolfgang von/Librettist