IMSLP has added a membership plan. All scores will still be available for free to non-subscribers.
For an overview of the membership plan see IMSLP:Membership Q&A.
For more information on the reasons behind this change, see this announcement on the IMSLP Forums.
Please note that some newly-uploaded scores may only be available after a day or two to non-subscribers.
10 Songs and a Cantata, Op.1 (Langdon, Richard)
Free public domain sheet music from IMSLP / Petrucci Music Library
No files submitted.
London: John Johnson, for the Author, n.d.(ca.1754).
Public Domain [tag/del]
||10 Songs and a Cantata
- Damon and Philis, A Pastoral Dialogue In Praise of Matrimony (Rev. Mr. Cotton)
- Song − Attend, ye Nymphs
- The Miracle, or the Reasonable Fair
- Song − How easy was Colin (Mr. Hilton)
- Philander and Sylvia, A Pastoral Dialogue
- Ode to Cupid on Valentine's Day
- The Landskip
- Song − Yes, there were the scenes where with Iris I stray'd (William Shentstone, from the French)
- The Cheat's Apology (Mr. Ellis)
- Cupid and Chloe, A Cantata − To deck her Bosom Chloe chose (Rev. Dr. Shipley, 1730)
||Anonymous, Rev. Mr. Cotton, Mr. Hilton, William Shenstone, Mr. Ellis, Rev. Dr. Shipley
||To Lady Bampfylde
||voices, flutes, (horns), strings, continuo
- Pages with scores
- Langdon, Richard
- Secular cantatas
- For 2 voices, 2 flutes, 2 violins, viola, continuo
- Scores featuring the voice
- Scores featuring the flute
- Scores featuring the violin
- Scores featuring the viola
- Scores with basso continuo
- For voices with solo instruments
- For voice, 2 violins, continuo
- For 2 voices, bassoon, 2 horns, 2 violins, viola, continuo
- Scores featuring the bassoon
- Scores featuring the horn
- For 3 voices, 2 horns, 2 violins, viola, continuo
- For voice, 2 violins, viola, continuo
- For voice, treble instrument, continuo
- Scores with open instrumentation
- English language
- Shenstone, William/Librettist